With Mobile Legends Patch 1.4.60 comes new hero, Atlas, along with some revamps to Freya, Hanzo, Natalia and Lancelot! Equipment items have also been adjusted to give assassins and fighters an upper hand in the dominant marksman meta.
Check out information about the release of the new hero as well as hero and item adjustments below. Full patch notes are available here.
New Hero: Atlas
Atlas, the Ocean Gladiator will be available on March 20 (Server Time). Diamond 599, BP 32000, Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF.
Adjustments in this update include Masha, Karina, Cecilion, Lylia, Gusion, Granger, Silvanna, Chang’e, Guinevere, Wanwan, and Franco.
For revamped heroes new skills, visit their hero guides: Freya, Lancelot, Natalia and Hanzo.
Howl Shock: Slow Duration increased from 1 to 2s.
Wild Power: When active, deals more Basic Damage equals to 36 + Skill Lv*4 with Basic ATK. Max HP consumed per second increased by 1%.
Ancient Strength: Physical Lifesteal Boost when the 1st HP bar is gone increased from 10% to 25%. When the 2nd HP bar is lost, the bonus Physical Lifesteal increases from 20% to 40%, Energy Regen from attacking heroes or creeps increased from 5 to 8, that from attacking other units reduced from 5 to 3.
Total HP Growth reduced from 300 to 201.
Elusiveness: Basic damage of enhanced basic attack reduced from 165 to 160. Damage growth per level increased from 10 to 20, and the Magic Power bonus reduced from 0.75 to 0.55.
Dance Of Death: Basic Damage of enhanced basic attack increased from 260 to 280. Damage Growth per level increased from 20 to 25, and the Magic Power bonus reduced from 1.3 to 1.15.
Overflowing: Base Mana reduced from 1150 to 700. Mana Regen reduced from 50 to 30. Mana gained per hit reduced from 10 to 8.
Bat Impact: Basic Damage of path/destination strike reduced by 10/20 at all levels.
Bats Feast: Basic Damage of each Blood Demon Power increased from 30-40 to 35-45.
- Curse of Blood: Slightly increased the range.
Shadow Energy: Now Lylia starts with 0 stack instead of full stacks.
Black Shoes: All-level cooldown reduced by 5s.
- Sword Spike: Slightly reduced the dagger’s flying speed of the 1st cast. The targeting range of the 2nd cast reduced to 150% of the first. Players will be notified “target not found” if it is out of range.
- Rhapsody: The skill can be interrupted by CC now. Basic Damage reduced by 5 at all levels. Initial HP reduced from 2490 to 2370.
Spiral Strangling: Damage increased from 150-225 to 165-255.
Imperial Justice: Slightly increased the cast speed. CD reduced from 45s to 38s (All Level).
- Crescent Moon: Movement SPD Boost increased from initial 30% (decays 15% per 1s) to initial 40% (decays 15 per 2.5s).
- Super Magic: Basic damage of enhanced attacks increased from 0 to 80.
- Basic Attack SPD reduced by 5%, ATK reduced by 10 (All Level). Fixed an issue that skill 1 and 2 can be buffed by Physical Lifesteal and deal more damage.
- Iron Hook: Reduced the width of this skill by 10%. Mana Cost reduced by 15 at all levels.
- Fire Missiles: slow effect reduced from 20% to 10%.
- Starmoon Casket: shield conversion reduced from 150% to 135% of the damage.
- Bouncing Ball: Physical & Magic DEF Boost reduced from 75%-100% to 60%-100%.
Base HP increased by 100 (All Level).
Nature’s Strike: Slowdown duration increased from 1s to 1.4s.
- Searing Torrent: CD increased by 1s at all levels. Mana cost increased from 65-90 to 80-110.
- Feathered Air Strike: CD increased by 4s at all levels.
- Blessing of Wilderness: HP Regen in the bush increased from 1.5% to 2% per second.
- Seimei Umbrella Open: Fixed an issue that causes the skill damage not escalating with Magic Power.
- Mystic Projectile: CD increased from 8-5.5s to 9-7s.
- Blind Smoke: Adjusted the Basic Attack Hit Rate Decrease from 25%-75% to 40%-65%.
- Volley Shot: Basic Damage reduced by 15 at all levels.
- Charge: Special effect only affect minions now, no longer affects the summonings.
Refined skill descriptions.
Team Gold for destroying Outer Turret reduced from 80 to 60.
Team Gold for destroying Inner Turret increased from 100 to 120.
Team Gold for destroying Base Turret increased from 150 to 160.
Increased the EXP gained by killing high-level heroes.
Improved HP bars of Creeps. Now each grid indicates the same amount of HP so that you can know how much HP the Creeps have.
Dominance Ice 10% Crit Chance Reduction is removed, new attribute: +5% Movement SPD. Unique Passive – Arctic Cold: effect range increased by 20%. Total cost reduced from 2160 to 2010. New recipe: Black Ice Shield+Leather Jerkin, compound price is adjusted accordingly.
Twilight Armor The +50 HP Regen is removed, new attribute: +20% Crit Damage Reduction. New Recipe: Ares Belt+Vitality Crystal+Power Crystal, the compound price is changed so the total cost remains the same.
Endless Battle Unique Passive – Divine Justice: additional true damage reduced from 85% to 70% of Physical ATK.
Blade of the Heptaseas Unique Passive – Ambush: Additional Damage of next basic attack adjusted from 100% Total Physical ATK to 180 + 100% Total Physical ATK.
Magic Blade: compound price reduced from 830 to 680.
Brute Force Breastplate: compound price reduced from 1000 to 850.
Warrior Boots: compound price increased from 220 to 250.
Tough Boots: compound price reduced from 270 to 230.
Glowing Wand: Total price increased from 2120 to 2200.
Roaming Equipment Items Unique Passive – Thriving: The extra Exp and Gold got from Assists reduced from 15%/25%/35% to 5%/15%/25% (Scales with the tier of the roaming equipment)
Windtalker: Not it will cause correct damage according to the Attack SPD in attribute panel. Refined the skill description, added more details.
Flameshot: Fixed an issue that on the mini-map, the indicator may disappear. CD increased from 35 to 50s. Slowdown Duration reduced from 2 to 1s.
Arrival: Now Johnson can’t get the allies who’re channeling Arrival into his car.