With Mobile Legends Patch 1.4.44 arrives new hero, Carmilla, a support hero who passes on damage to multiple enemies by a curse link. Check out information about the release of the new hero, new skins and Sacred Statues as well as hero and item adjustments below. Full patch notes are available here.
New Hero: Carmilla
- Carmilla, the Shadow of Twilight, will be available on January 17 (Server Time). 599 Diamonds, BP 32000, Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF.
- Carmilla’s new Skin “Wisteria Countess” will be available on January 17 (Server Time). Diamond 269. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF.
- Carmilla and her new Skin “Wisteria Countess” will be in a bundle and available from January 17 (Server Time). Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF.
- Odette’s new Skin “Auspicious Charm” will be available on January 22 (Server Time). Diamond 749. Launch week 30% Diamonds OFF.
- Lancelot’s Sacred Statue Soul Blade will be available on January 18 (Server Time).
- Alice’s Advanced Sacred Statue Queen of Scourge will be available on February 1 (Server Time).
- Valir’s Shikigami Summoner (Painted) will be available on January 15 (server time).
- Painted Skin of Akai’s “Monk” will be available on February 1 (server time).
“In this update, we mainly adjusted these heroes: Ling, Granger, Harith, Masha, Kaja, X Borg, Lolita, Dyrroth, Belerick, Lunox. And we also optimized the skill animation for these heroes: Chou, Sun, Kaja, Aurora.”
- Cloud Walker: Crit Chance increased from 20% to 40%. Crit Damage decreased from 160% to 140%.
- Finch Poise: CD increased from 8s-7s to 11s-9s. Now Ling can be targeted when he is on the wall.
- Defiant Sword: Energy adjusted from 35 at all levels to 40-30.Tempest of Blades: Attack Bonus decreased from 120% to 100%.
- Death Sonata: Basic Damage decreased from 150/200/250 to 120/160/200. The CD increased by 10s at all levels.
- Rhapsody: Basic Damage decreased from 30 to 20. Damage Growth increased from 26 to 28.
- Synchro Fission: The initial damage increased from 120 to 145. The damage growth decreased from 30 to 25. Adjusted the burst damage accordingly.
- Chrono Dash: CD decreased by 1s at all levels.
- Wild Power: Movement Speed decreased by5% at all levels. HP Consume increased by 0.2% at all levels.
- Thunderclap: Slowdown Duration increased from 0.5s to 1s. Damage Reduction Duration increased from 3s to 5s.
- Lightning Bomb: Removed the short movement speed boost after moving. Reduced the movement speed.
- Wrath Sanction: The Basic Damage of the enhanced basic attack increased by 50. The extra damage now is equal to 6% of the target’s max HP instead of 5%.
- Basic HP decreased from 1078 to 1018.
- Fire Missiles: Basic Damage decreased from 40 to 30. Damage Growth increased from 12 to 14.
- Basic HP reduced by 100. HP Growth decreased from 228 to 190.
- Guardian’s Bulwark: The Basic Damage of Energy Blast reduced by 100 at all levels. The Damage Increase of each block increased from 20% to 35%.
Burst Strike: Decreased the damage of the consecutive strikes.
- Deadly Thorns: The HP Bonus of Damage decreased from 1% to 0.8%. Fixed an issue where the passive could be triggered when the enemies have stopped attacking.
- Nature’s Strike: CD increased by 1s at all levels. Mana cost increased from 80-130 to 90-150.
- Wrath of Dryad: Increased the short-range casting speed. Improved the visual effect.
Basic HP increased by 100.
- Baxia Mark: Damage Reduction adjusted from 28-56 to 35 at all levels.Tortoise’s
- Puissance: Basic Damage decreased from 60-90 to 50-70. CD increased by 10s at all levels.
- Crossbow of Tang: Basic Damage decreased from 70-100 to 60-90. Physical Attack Boost decreased from 60% to 50%. Fixed an issue that the skill couldn’t trigger attack effect.
- Slightly reduced the size of Wanwan’s display model and in-battlefield model.
- Knightess’ Resolve: Basic Damage of Basic Attack increased from 0 to 45. Physical Attack Bonus decreased from 100% to 75%.
- Spiral Strangling: Basic Shield increased from 300-450 to 340-540. Magic Power Bonus decreased from 100% to 70%.
- Changed the hero role to Fighter/Mage.
Ashura’s Wrath: Attack Speed Boost of each cast increased from 25% to 30%.
Moonlight Immersion: The Basic Healing of the immediate heal decreased by 50 at all levels. Magic Attack Bonus increased from 30% to 70%.
Physical Attack Bonus of Basic Attack decreased by 12%.
Fist Crack: Basic Damage adjusted from 120/150/180 to 100/140/180. CD decreased from 34s to 30s at all levels.
Energy Impact: Basic Damage decreased from 450-600 to 425-600.
- Revamped the voiceover sound effects of Gord’s skin “No.1 Controller”.
- Mystic Projectile: The CD adjusted from 7s-5.5s to 8s-5.5s.
Volley Shot: Physical Attack Bonus decreased from 105% to 100%.
Puppet-on-a-String: [Bugfix] Debuff can be removed by “Purify” as intended.
Iron Hook: [Bugfix] Fixed an issue that this skill could be blocked by teammates.
- The 5v5 Festival Map [Christmas Carnival] will be unavailable.
- New 5v5 Festival Map [Spring Festival Carnival] added.
- Improved the display when there are too many in-battlefield skill tips.
- Brief Skill Description: Now you can switch between the full/brief skill description at the bottom right corner of the skill description page outside the battlefield. Choose the version you like!
Enchanted Talisman: Unique Passive “Mana Spring”: The Mana Restore every 10s increased from 10% to 12%.
Curse Sword: Unique Passive “Gorge”: The damage boost after killing creeps increased from 0.5% to 0.6%.
Star Shard: Unique Passive “Gorge”: The damage boost after killing creeps increased from 0.5% to 0.6%.
Glowing Wand: Unique Passive “Scorch”: Now it deals Magic Damage equal to 1%/1.75%/2.5% of the target’s max HP per second instead of 1%/2%/3%.
Hunter Strike: Unique Passive “Retribution”: Fixed an issue that this passive cannot be inflicted on Turtle and Lord.
Flameshot: The Basic Damage increased from 400-560 to 400-640. Magic Bonus increased from 100%-140% to 100%-160%. Slightly increased the knocking back range. Improved the skill visual effect.
Revitalize: The Healing Effect decreased from 2.8% to 2.5%. (Only in 5v5 Modes)